GymApp, technologies used:
1. Xamarin Forms developed on Windows
2. XAML for the UI
3. MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) application architecture
4. Every control is made with custom renderer.
Custom Renders lets us 'override' the default rendering of Xamarin.Forms controls to customize their appearance and behavior on each platform (using native SDKs if desired).
5. The navigation menu is very customized, and can easily change colors and icons used for navigation.
6. Gesture recognizers (tap – for workout control, pinch, pan)
7. NUnit test for each application layer (domain, service, UI)